– less grinding necessary due to prepared mucosa margins
– Adaptation to natural soft tissue contour due to prepared mucosa margins in different heights (H1, H2, H3)
– Oval shape resembles emergence profile of a natural tooth
– Tapered connection (pure cone). Abutment and implant are linked so as to form a one-piece unit
– Extractor system allows easy abutment removal from the implant or the analog.
The cement margin must not be more than 2 mm below the mucosa.
Use a new basal screw for the final insertion of the abutment.
There are no reviews yet.