Biner LC contains hydroxy calcium phosphate.
Biner LC is a light cure, fluoride releasing, radiopaque cavity liner and base material specially formulated for use with adhesives and composites and with conventional restorative materials.
Biner LC contains hydroxy calcium phosphate in a urethane dimethacrylate resin. It chemically bonds to adhesive primers, composites and other resin based material, and it micromechanically bonds to dentin.
– Protect pulp of the tooth
– Lining under all filling materials
– Protection when applying the total etch technique
– Hydroxy calcium phosphate, UDMA, Photoinitator
– Barium aluminium silicate
– Excellent biocompatibilty with dentin and pulp
– Light curin type cavity liner, cure extremely hard
– Chemically bonds to adhesives and composites
– Contains calcium hydroxy phosphaste
– Releases calcium, hydroxyl, phosphate and fluoride ions.
– Fluoride releasing
– Insoluable in water and oral fluids
– Flow-on-demand handling and easy dispensing
Flexural strength- More than 100 MPa
Sensitivity to ambient light- Homogeneous for 60s
Linear Expansion- 2~3 %
Depth of cure (40s)- 5mm
– Biner LC 2g X 2 Syringes
– 10ea disposable tips
– Three years from the production date