ProFil™ Flow is a visible-light activated, radiopaque, flowable composite.
The excellent flowable consistency characteristics makes ProFil™ Flow an ideal composite for filling cavities. ProFil™ Flow is available in more than 4 shades.
• Excellent aesthetic properties
• No oozing or slumping
• Perfect for minimal invasive restorations
• Low Viscosity
• Maximum versatility
• High polish retention & stable colour match
• Long term fluoride release
• Low shrinkage
• Class III, Class V, Smaller Class IV restorations
• Base/liner in Class I & Class II restorations
• Repair of resin, porcelain and acrylic temporary materials
• Pit & Fissure sealant
• Restoration of minimally invasive cavity preparations
• Undercut blockout
Sensitivity to ambient light Homogeneous at 60 sec
Depth of cure ≥1.5mm
Flexural Strength ≥ 80MPa
Water Sorption < 14 μg/mm³
Solubility < 7.5 μg/mm³
There are no reviews yet.