ProGlass™ One is a conventional self curing glass ionomer luting cement.
It chemically bonds to tooth structure & metal providing excellent strength and marginal integrity for long term restorations. ProGlass™ One is designed for final cementation of metal inlays, onlays, posts and orthodontic brackets.
It releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralization of the natural dentition. These include the formation of fluorapatite, a more acid resistant than hydroxyapatite. ProGlass One does not contain resin eliminating the problem of volumetric shrinkage after curing.
• Excellent marginal seal
• Minimizes microleakage
• Easy seating of restoration
• Superior longevity and restoration integrity
• No need for primer or adhesive
• Fluoride release
• Enhanced physical properties
• Cementation of all types of metal, porcelain fused to metal, resin crowns, inlays, onlays & bridges
• Cementation of orthodontic bands
• Cementation of stainless steel crowns or orthodontic appliances retained with stainless steel crowns Base or liner
There are no reviews yet.