ProGlass Plus™, a resin reinforced glass ionomer luting cement, bonds chemically and mechanically to tooth structure and to all types of core material.
ProGlass™ Plus combines the advantages of Glass lonomer with the benefits of Resin chemistry. First Choice in order to avoid post operative sensitivity and marginal discoloration.
ProGlass Plus is the ideal cement in cases where the preparation provides sufficient retention or where isolation is difficult. It chemically bonds to dental tissue with good sealing ability.
• Higher bond strengths than conventional glass ionomer cements.
• Simple placement technique.
• Moisture tolerant during placement
• Low coefficient of thermal expansion.
• Maintains all benefits of true glass Ionomer.
• Excellent biocompatibility to tooth structure and soft tissues.
• Fluoride release
ProGlass Plus is suitable for a wide range of everyday applications, including permanent cementation of ceramic, metal, or composite inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, posts, and screws. Additionally, it can be used for cementation of all types of core material, including prefabricated pins, posts, and cast posts.
• Cementation of all types of metal, porcelain fused to metal, resin crowns, inlays, onlays and bridges
• Cementation of porcelain inlays
• Cementation to all types of core material including prefabricated pins, posts and cast posts
• Cementable reinforced all ceramic crowns
There are no reviews yet.